Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's Happening?? 9 Fest!!

Weekends at OU can be repetitive. Being that there is not much to do within walking distance, our options for weekend activities are limited to mostly drinking. While it can be fun to just let loose and leave the stress of the week behind, sometimes being with the same people everyday of the week can get boring.  This past weekend of 9 Fest however, was the best time I have had in a long while. My sister came to visit me and it could not have been more fun. We are twins so everyone we hung out with was the same age and had similar things in common. Here are some highlights of the weekend:

1. PigSkin for dinner Friday night
2. Oatmeal Cookie Shots
3. Prime time 8pm-9pm
4. Chocolate cake
5. J-BAR!!! (The Junction)
6. 9 Fest!!!
7. Walk home from 9 Fest...
8. Subway for Lunch
9. Smacking some Goofballs around
10. Kardashian TV marathon

 Twin sister Taylor!

I am so happy the last real party weekend of the year happened to of been one of my favorites! I got to try some new foods (including Insomnia Cookies) and enjoy the company of my sister by my side. I wouldn't have changed a thing about this weekend!!! Now it is study time for the rest of the year. I will have officially left my Junior year in a bang though!

Last party at Milliron :(

No comments:

Post a Comment