Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Social Media Classics

I have found this Social Media class to to fun and creative in many ways. I am happy I chose to take this course and that my fellow classmates were cool people. Through class lessons, readings, and projects I have created my own "Top 10 Best Social Media Practices" :

1. Facebook- I find this to be one of my favorites. It brings me together with my friends through pictures, status updates, and being able to comment on anything my little heart desires. I use this the most for my social networking.
2. Twitter- I like how this is easy to use and you can hashtag things. It helps collaborate with people on the same subjects and allows for further though/discussion.
3. Blogger- This is a great way to share your thoughts with others and vent about anything you want. Businesses have been able to learn how to use it as an advantage to gain popularity.


4. YouTube- I could spend hours on this social site. With so many videos to watch such as viral videos and music, it is easy access to entertainment. Without YouTube the world would be a little less exciting.
5. Skype- I still use Skpye on my laptop. It is easy to just see a friend from far away and brings long distance relationships close. I find Skype as a big innovation to where we are today.
6. Google- I live on this site. It is my starting point to all information. I use it for papers and my personal use to find facts and fun stuff. I see this site staying around for a very long time.
7. Instagram- I do not personally have this app but I still love it when I play with it on my friend's phones. It is fun and everyone loves pictures. It allows us to keep memories and share them with friends.

Instagram Picture!

8. ITunes- This is my favorite music program. I can use gift cards for it which makes it easy and every song, movie, show is available for me to buy and put easily on my ipod.
9. Picasa- I love this Google picture program. It allows me not only to buy pictures but lets me edit them ius crazy ways and then share them on social media sites like Facebook.
10. Rotten Tomatoes- this is a social media site for movies that I am on everyday learning about upcoming movies and how well they did in the box office. you get to give your own rating a comment about anything you want. Very interactive.


1 comment:

  1. Nice list, Meg! Lots of good ideas of being connected here.

    ReplyDelete