Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What is On My Mind

Well now, I am overly angry at Blogger because this is now going to be my third attempt of doing this blog post. Every time I went to put a picture on it would freeze and not let me do anything. So here I go again. It will only be writing which I love anyway. What else is on my mind is summer. I am so excited to not be doing any homework and just enjoy getting tan, relaxing, and working. Only fave weeks away! I do love being at school too though because I have so many friends here and I have the freedom to live my life the way I want it. Being with my family though and away from my roommates will be a dream come true. I need a break from them for sure!

Another thing on my mind is the engagement announcement of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Angelina has always been my favorite actress and I admire so much of what she does for communities around the world. If I ever became a celebrity stalker it would be for her! Brad Pitt is also a hottie but professionally, I have to say she takes the cake for me. I will be waiting impatiently to see wedding pictures in the magazine for this wedding of the year.

The last thing that has been taking up my mind space is my internship with PromoWest Productions this summer. I just found out that I was accepted last week and could not be more excited. I find it hilarious somewhat too because my passion in life are movies. To be working for a music industry blows my mind! It is out of my element but I am more excited than I ever thought I would be. Another reason why I can't wait for summer!

 Ahhhh Summertime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment